Have you recently gotten your phone wet?... either way yes, when I worked for Verizon Wireless, our first step of troubleshooting would be to take out the battery for about 1 minute, then try to power it on if that does not work, you should call your provider, from verizon that is 611 from ur phone. but again it sounds like it might have gotten wet, not necessarily dropping in water, if you have it in the bathroom while you shower it can get condensation in it, or if it is by the sink when running water it can get splashed. Good luck
1. Utility to display on screen the currently pressed keys
QiPress seems to work for me.There is a lite and a pro version at $30. The lite version is enough for my needs
2. Vehicle navigational systems and display screen sizes?
1. All the companies that make GPS units for both the car and the independents all use the same mapping systems..... 2. The Garmin Streetpilot 7200 has a 7-inch screen and runs between $500.00 to $1100.00 dollars. 3. The Kenwood DNX7100 has a 7-inch screen but it runs between $899.99 to $1,399.99 depending on which store you buy it from.
3. How do I set my display screen back to normal? After I used an old, damaged VGA (15 pin) cable?
Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings. Mess around with the resolutions here and also make sure the correct Display is selected (TV or your LCD Screen)
4. How do I take a shot without the volume display on screen?
I have battled this issue ever since they pushed Android version 4.2.2. On my Galaxy Tab model GT-P5113 the power volume down would work only about once every 10-20 attempts. Since the new build was pushed last week I checked it again. Now the screen shot does not work at all. But I gave up long ago and came up with a solution. I use my Samsung Victory telephone to take a picture of the tablet and send that to the tablet to by whatever share method is handy.
5. When I turn on my digital camera, the words on the display screen are: warning! this cf card cannot be read.??
Also make sure you have not inadvertently locked the card. There is a little slide switch on the side of the card. It should be in the UP position
6. Why do people have to literally poke the display screen with their oily finger, can't they just glide over without touching it?
I tried and it does not appear that way, no. The touch screen does not respond to gliding your finger near the screen, you have to touch it.Unless you are referring to a non-touch screen phone or computer where someone is just pointing and then touches the screen. I imagine that's because they misjudged the distance, or because they did not realize how oily their skin is
7. Can you buy a replacement display screen for a motorala razr?
properly it extremely is rather a consumer-friendly challenge w/ the silver RAZRs. First you may desire to take out the SIM card and placed it back in returned. If that does not help, you may desire to touch Motorola. good luck!.
8. What can I use to clean my laptop display screen?
microfiber cloth LCD cleaning solution.
9. Why are mobile phone manufacturers not making an infinity display screen in a 4.5 inch device?
The small screen may be something that people like you would like to have; but you are in the minority. The trend now is the big screen and people actually voted for this with their wallets.Even Apple could not fight off this trend and kowtow to the demand of the people, hence all Apple phones are big now. It still has a small phone for sell but not that many people buy it
10. My 1st generation iPod display screen is partially blank. Why?
Timed obsolescence. They know damn well that you are gonna spend the bucks and buy a new one. If it lasted forever, they would be outta business
11. My iMacs Display Screen Fell down
You have two distinct problems with your iMac that you are unfortunately conflating with the most obvious damage - the broken display. The display is most likely broken and will need to be replaced. I can be tested, but not in a typical home or office environment. The cable connectors on the logic board may be damaged as a fall like that will literally rip them off the board. A visual inspection should be enough to verify if they are good or notThe fan spin is likely because you replaced your hard disk with a non-Apple one that does not have a temp sensor. A missing sensor will cause the fans to spin at full speedThe slow performance is likely due to the erroneous temp readings (from the missing sensor) and the Mac thermal throttling in response. To fix the fan and speed issue, you simply need an inline temp sensor to send the correct data to the SMC. However, the screen is quite expensive and you should get a quote on a replacement prior to doing this - it may be much more cost effective purchase a replacement iMac of the same vintage and sell that one for "parts."Also, if you are going to replace a HDD and go through all the trouble on an iMac, you should spring for an SSD. The performance gains are well worth it
Bao’an District Shenzhen City, China
+86 189 3806 5764