1. Internal contamination: this kind of phenomenon is common. Customers often mix internal contamination with top scratch and think it is internal contamination. The general phenomenon is that there are small black spots, stains and chemical fibers in the segment code LCD. Refers to the presence of chemical fibers in the LCD.2. Rainbow: the segment code LCD screen of this kind of phenomenon is relatively serious. It is very easy to see the more serious ones. At first glance, it looks like a colorful rainbow. The lighter ones can be seen only by observing from different angles. This kind of phenomenon is mainly caused by PI or no adjustment during leveling.3. Cobwebs and small snowflakes: the segment code LCD screen of this kind of phenomenon is mainly that the electrostatic induction is not solved well or the LCD screen is not antistatic.
4. Internal scratch: the general phenomenon is that there are black bars and a line in the segment code LCD screen, and the PI is scratched, mainly manifested as the wireframe.5. Color unevenness: the general phenomenon is that the color indicated by the segment code LCD screen is inconsistent, rainbow, that is, the color of LCD is uneven, and the middle rainbow or bar edge rainbow and its colorful patterns are uneven. The key is that in terms of color, this kind of may be caused by the uneven construction coating during the composite polarizer.6. Inconsistent background color: the general phenomenon is that the overall color of segment code LCD is very different from that of other LCDs. This kind of phenomenon is that the key customers have different background colors with different batch numbers after changing the dealer. It is best to produce them in batches, which is likely to lead to lower harm.
7. Damage: the customer calls the glasses broken or broken. That is, part of the segment code LCD screen LCD is incomplete, including corner damage, edge damage and conductive layer damage (that is, one side of the pin is damaged, which is generally caused by many freight logistics elements, which may be caused by both enterprises and customers.8. Top injury and scratch: this kind of phenomenon is mainly caused by impact extrusion in the whole process of transportation, and it is also likely that customers encounter sharp objects after computer installation.9. Poor cutting crack of laminated glass: some bulges or dents are caused by Y-axis laser cutting and X-axis fragments. The key phenomena are cutting deviation, large cutting, small cutting and unfairness.
10. Scratch on LCD pin: the pin side of LCD missing code screen (generally referred to as conductive layer) is scratched, resulting in short circuit and poor conductivity, which are easy to be caused by general customers during maintenance.11. Loose pin: this kind of phenomenon is more common for LCD segment code LCD screen. Due to the lack of code liquid screen, there is too little strong glue or polishing in the whole process of foot installation. When plugged in, it indicates that everything is normal. After a period of time, there will be a lack of painting. This kind of discrimination is very difficult. It may be a problem of IC or the pen segment code LCD screen.12. The LCD polarizer is scratched and punctured: the common phenomenon is that the insiders call it a mirage, and the mirror glass is blurred. That is, the polarizer is damaged or damaged by hard hands such as knife heads (which will be caused by customers' wrong placement and operation).
13. Wave pattern of polarizer: there is a pattern on the polarizer, which can be seen only with LED backlight, because when the conductive layer stain is wiped with ethanol or toluene after the patch type, ethanol or toluene will penetrate, and the customer is also likely to penetrate when wiping the pin.14. No protective film: that is, the protective film on the surface of the polarizer is torn off. Generally, the IC is broken, and the LCD is considered to be broken during maintenance.15. Polarizer bubble: there are small bubbles on the surface polarizer of patch type rear LCD.
16. Reverse pasting: it is called wrong pasting, which means that the polarizer is pasted reversely, but what should be pasted on the lower film is pasted on the upper film.17. Bumps, chemical fibers: dust, chemical fibers and other pollutants fall into the LCD surface or there are stains at the polarizer during the patch type.18. Polarizer etching: that is, the polarizer produces chemical changes with some liquid and is etched to fade or deform.
19. Wrong materials: there are products of different types and characteristics infiltrated, wrong materials of different models and specifications infiltrated by revision, LCDs of foreign manufacturers and LCDs of different stages integrated, and the marks on the LCD conductive layer are used as the basis for judgment.20. Layering: there are 17 layers of polarizer in the whole process of composite type. If the composite type is not timely, there will be maintenance touch of many layers on the polarizer. In case of such problems, these batch of segment code LCD screens can not be applied. They must be pulled out and replaced again.fqj
Bao’an District Shenzhen City, China
+86 189 3806 5764