try formating the card if you have a card reader for your pc just to be sure make sure it is put in right
1. what would make your computer freeze up and display a screen with lines on it?
have you defraged your computer in a while? you MUST DFRAG once a week for a computer that operates in good standing. From the start menu, click start, programs, accessories, system tools, defrag, and defreag it until it is finished. If you have never done it then it might take some time to finish. LET IT FINISH. ALso do under system tools disk clean up, and finish it. This should improve your computer performance
2. Passing different value (link value) from VF page to VF component and display it on screen
Try with code below. I reused your commented inTaskId attribute on your Visualforce Component, and passed the selected tab value through it. Also, my code re-renders the actual component, and not the div.For something more advanced you can read this blog post that describes a pattern on how to implement the communication between Page Controller and the nested Visualforce Components. PagePage ControllerComponentComponent Controller
3. Computer wont display on screen after new power supply?
if is is a graphic card try re-seating it
4. how can you get a picture saved on your mac to become your display screen?
System Preferences -> Desktop & Screen Saver -> -> Find and select the image you want The plus is on the lower left of the Desktop & Screen Saver area.
5. hp pavilion dv6 display screen all disorted colors. so bad cant tell whats showing on screen.when starting up?
I have had nothing but problems with HP pavilions. So bad I had to fight to get my money back. I had this same problem with my first one. I sent it for repair 8 times in one year no joke. I never had it with me the whole year cos it was always in repair. :/ You may be another unlucky one who is having problems with Hp laptop.
6. The inside display screen lights up but is a blank screen. My outside scteen works just fine.?
You have a couple options here...the simplest one would be to claim insurance on your phone, pay the diductable and t-mobile will mail you a new phone...thats is if you have insurance...if you dont then you will have to buy a new phone at full price....i think the 6103 retails at $199.99. Also try and remove the battery and put it back in and power up the phone. ..that works sometimes. You can also purchace parts for that phone on ebay and try and fix it yourself but i would not recomend that unless you know what you are doin. Hope this helps
7. I just built a computer and the system turns on, but I get no display on the screen at all.?
I would try a new PSU first, and if that does not fix your problem try a new mobo
8. Can you hook up your iPod touch to your tv and display the screen without having it jail broken ?
There is an official Apple HDMI adapter that allows you to do this, but it only works with the iPod Touch 4G, the iPhone 4/4S, and the three iPads. If you jailbreak, you can do this using an unofficial cable and/or with other devices. If you have an Apple TV, you can also use Airplay mirroring to do this on supported devices. I hope this helps!
9. What can I use to clean my laptop display screen?
Dip citrus orange in cocoa butter and heat for five minutes. Allow to cool an additional ten for best results. Actually, I advise you not to try that. It is untested, and would probably destroy your laptop. Clean it with something soft, would be my best advice.
10. What are the disadvantages and advantages of a crt display screen?
Where to get my CRT VIC car monitor repaired?
11. My display screen on my IBM thinkpad stopped working?
there is a thank you to coach off hibernation. there's a putting which you grants it a particular time to bypass into hibernation or turn it off altogether. look under the settings
Bao’an District Shenzhen City, China
+86 189 3806 5764